Friday, November 1, 2013

Mailing list signups!

Hi,
Sorry I have neglected this blog! I am not much of a writer, I'm more of a social media person than blogger (which is social media, but not like the other formats!).

Anyway, I have a new mailing list I'd love for you to sign up to. I will be sending out newsletters about everything going on here at FF HQ, but also have SPECIAL deals in it. I have decided to only give coupons out to  KAL finishers and my newsletter subscribers from now on.

SIGN UP HERE TO RECIEVE THE NEWSLETTER! 
2014 club information is going out SOON!

Speaking of knitalongs! I have one, starting NOW, over in my Ravelry group. Fable Fibers Friends - like I said, coupons for finishers, and also random prizes for people using Fable Fibers yarn. More details in the group.

And I hope you've had a great Halloween. I got home from a TNNA Yarn Group planning meeting just in time for trick or treating, thank goodness! I didn't want to miss that.

The planning meeting was held in Las Vegas, and I couldn't help but visit the Bellagio for some color inspiration more than once! I will share more details of the meeting when I can find out what I can share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fable Fibers banner

Fable Fibers banner

Translate

About Me

hand-dyed yarn and spinning fiber