Saturday, June 30, 2012

Angelfire Studios

I am so proud to announce that in addition to my Etsy shop my yarn is for purchase at Angelfire Studios in Basking Ridge, NJ! Thank you so much Angelfire!

Here is my little set up - it's right on the front table when you walk in, right next to the Kirsten Kapur display (Through The Loops designs). I have a small selection there right now, but if there is anything anyone needs a larger quantity of, I can dye up any amount.

Stop in if you're in the area, Angelfire is a seriously awesome yarn store. Bev Mazzarella recently bought the store and has made a few changes, one of which is a Friday night knitting group. I went last night with a friend and it was amazing - there are a bunch of seriously talented knitters & crocheters in Basking Ridge! One woman was making a hairpin lace shawl called Kilmt, and it looked like The Kiss. It was glorious.

You can read Angelfire's blog here: http://angelfirestudios.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fable Fibers banner

Fable Fibers banner

Translate

About Me

hand-dyed yarn and spinning fiber