Monday, April 1, 2013

What I'm chugging along on...

I really regret never meeting Kirsten Kapur of Through The Loops Designs while we were both living in New Jersey, as I think her patterns are incredibly well written and always beautiful. She uses a lot of hand dyed yarn in her patterns, so I thought I would knit her Cladonia in my Folktale sock yarn. I chose these two colors of Folktale, in Electric Turquoise and Tangerine. Don't they just vibrate next to each other?

I'm knitting it on sz 7 needles and have just 6 more repeats of the alternating stripe pattern before I get to the lace - which! Get this! Is in a chart and written instructions. I have no brain for charts, I need my stuff written out. Thanks, Kirsten!

I have one each of both colors left in my shop, but as always, I can dye more if it gets sold. https://www.etsy.com/shop/fablefibers

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I can't wait to see the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete

Fable Fibers banner

Fable Fibers banner

Translate

About Me

hand-dyed yarn and spinning fiber