Monday, March 18, 2013

Settling in Charlotte!

So as you may know, we recently packed up and moved from NH ~and~ NJ down to Charlotte, permanently! And as we are getting settled and I am setting up my dye studio, I have begun to offer yarn and fiber club subscriptions.

Sock knitters/small shawls??
Try the 3 months light fingering club!

Love DK weight??

Or do you spin/felt? Hello FALKLAND club!!


Each month will be a surprise. I know, I know, you hate blue. But that is the fun! What will you get? It's like a present in the mail, 3 months in a row. I'm starting small for now, withe just the three clubs this time... but I am definitely loving the club concept and want to do more. Batt club, 8 oz Falkland club, 4 & 8 BFL or Merino, and what about MCN? Yes!! All planning on it!!

So far North Carolina has treated us well. I'm still neck deep in boxes from two residences, and still trying to figure out where everything from our basement will go. That will take some getting used to... there is nowhere to hide all my boxes of craft supplies or too small clothes! Or the kids' baby clothes that I can't get rid of. But other than that, the kids are adjusting and we're settling in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fable Fibers banner

Fable Fibers banner

Translate

About Me

hand-dyed yarn and spinning fiber